On the rental day, it is important to have the following documents ready:
– Your Booking confirmations
– Your photo identification (car drivers license)
– Your Boat/PWC licence (if required)
Important: Failure to provide that required documentation may result in the owner cancelling your booking without refund.
When you meet the owner, they will provide an briefing and inspection of the vessel including the location of the safety equipment, the operation of the vessel and the operational restrictions including navigational limits.
Along with the Boat Owner you will need to complete the report. On this document you should note:
– Any pre-existing damage to the vessel. Take photos of any damage.
– The fuel level prior to the start of the rental.
It is critical that both parties sign off on the On Hire/Off Hire documents.